Tuesday, July 20, 2010

loses...

Salam readers...when you guys read the title definitely the question mark will appear on your minds...me heartbroken? My first word is human..so i am a homosapiens and got feelings too. While i was writing this particular matter on my blog..i was listening to my fav male-band(not a boy band lorh) Il Divo from their first album..the song title is 'Feeling'.

Honestly speaking, i always in sombre mood whenever the month of august is coming. i dunno why...recently i become moody and yeah like other person and on this earth everything has its own limitations. Back to my august history, if the other Malaysians are excited to celebrate our Merdeka...yeah im also excited and im very sure my dad will display our beloved 'jalur gemilang' on the top my minang roof.....(owh yeah very proud to be a malaysian), the month of august just bring back my sad memory...yeah it almost 5 years.

5 years ago...i lost two my school buddies in fatal car accident. one of them was with whom i always walking and sharing my secrets....diet together..walking from additional class together..skipping class together...tuition together although she wasnt in the same class wif me. the other one was my crime partner a.k.a classmate..hahahaha..i always smile when i said dat. She was the one and only person dat u use aussie style whenever we had conversation like d common phrase we use was ,"Let's take arvo". Till my english teacher, Mdm. Tan warned us in our essay exercise...'be careful wif ur aussie slang'.

But. i lost all dat moments when i got a sms from my buddies seetha and farehah which mentioned about both of them got involved in damn serious car accidents. I felt like going back to tampin at dat moment..but i got very important meeting 2morow morning. so, i just pray to Allah dat my frenz are safe. Unfortunately, after an hour..i wasnt very sure who told me d bad news...whether it came from Seetha, Syafiqah or Farehah about their death.(i cnt remember). what i remember was..it took me almost one hour to accept the news. My heart at that moment like a crystal glass thrown onto the floor.....but my angah said i dun cry even a single tear, i was terribly shocked according to her.

During the night, i just reciting the Holy Quran to calm myself since those two are non-muslims. I pray to Allah to give me strength to go through this really heavy feelings. Then , immediately i went back to Tampin after i fulfill my responsibilities at my working place.

Finally, i was crying when i visited my buddies' families. When Shoba's mum hugged me and crying..i couldn't control my feelings anymore. Like my frenz said..'better for you to cry,,since it will lessen your burden'..yeah he was correct.

to my late buddies:

Kalai- finally i follow what u advised me...yeah u knw me so well even better from myself. now, i am studying about politics, law and government. No more lab, blood and white coat. Definitely it wanst me.


Shoba-i will lead a happy life..always cheerful though now i am no longer good in using aussie slang. YEAH..i hope i will get a man who accept me the way i am....

'without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods'-Aristotle

Wassalam...



3 comments:

  1. sedihnya baca cerita ni..tabahkan hati kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx babe. aku redha dgn kehendak Allah. we luv them but He luv them more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gal....u made to think of them...i reli luv dem...shuba is still here... i still imagine her living in this earth....missing her too much. if she is infront me.... i juz wish to say that i luv her very much and promise to her not fight again with her...she is ma best buddy forever and oso my gud fighter...may god alwiz b wit her in heaven

    ReplyDelete